Terre Haute, IN
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center in Lafayette, Indiana,is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Valley Oaks Healths’ Therapists provide cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning. Therapists conduct substance abuse evaluations, including the development of treatment plan and treatment plan reviews.
Who We Need:
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW) or MA in a related field; License eligible psychologists can also apply-salary is based on degree and commensurate with level of experience
- Experience in assessing and working with individuals with mental illness and co-occurring disorders
- Openness to learning and providing state of the art Evidenced-Based treatment based on the diagnosis and needs of the client
- Ability and willingness to work with individuals, couples and with families (and/or teens) in the home, school, office and other appropriate settings in the community
- Ability to work independently, as well as contribute to a team
- Strong clinical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and/or experience of and Electronic Medical Record
- Experience working with the Department of Children’s services a plus
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health is a proud participant in the National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment Program. Licensed providers are eligible to apply for this generous loan repayment program (with the exception of Clinton County).
Valley Oaks Health brings diversity and flexibility to a new level with our offers on competitive salary and an excellent fringe benefits package, which includes a supportive and diverse work environment, training in evidenced-based practices and substantial opportunities for growth.
We also provide a full benefits package which includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; alongside an employer-sponsored 401(k).
We have openings at our Lafayette, Delphi, Crawfordsville, Attica, and Rensselaer facilities.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org