Salary: $0.00 /hour
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center located in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the Leadership Team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management, ideally in a community mental health center, integrated care, or non-profit setting.
· Planning, operations, and management of Finance for Valley Oaks Health.
· In collaboration with Leadership and the CEO, aid in developing and implementation of financial and administrative protocols for the provision of mental health and addiction service across the Center.
· Responsible for the innovation and/or updating of Valley Oaks’ financial systems and processes.
· Develops finance organizational strategies and establishes finance operational strategies.
· Collaborates with managers to develop VOH annual budget and provides regular forecasts and reports to management/Leadership and Board of Directors.
· Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results and initiating corrective actions.
· Directs all financing activities in collection of receivables, disbursements of payable and managing our fix assets.
· Develops long-term business and financial planning.
· Coordinates the preparation of annual operating budget and fiscal year end independent audit.
· Acts as staff liaison to the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors and attends the Board of Director meeting and the Board of Director Pension committee meetings.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
2. Master’s in Business Administration and/or licensure as a Certified Public Accountant preferred
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience as a CFO, ideally in a community mental health center, integrated care or non-profit setting.
4. Strong understanding of Accounting principles
5. Managerial skill required.
6. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
7. Holds a valid Indiana Driver’s License, has a reliable vehicle, a good driving record, and insurance.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.