Lafayette, IN 47904
Salary: $15.30 /hour
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center located in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Entitlement Specialists work directly with SNAP, SHIP and the Social Security Administration, and Medicate to assist clients to obtain benefits and coverage. They provide education and program specific consultation to service providers within and outside WVA system
Who We Need:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, human services, or related fields
2. Comprehensive understanding of federal, state, and local benefits to assist in identifying community based services, health and wellness providers, and benefits necessary to promote recovery.
3. Integrated Care experience preferred.
4. A cell phone is required.
5. Holds a valid Indiana Driver’s License, has a reliable vehicle, a good driving record, and insurance.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.