Lafayette, IN 47904
Salary: $0.01 /hour
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center located in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Case Managers work in partnership with their clients to manage chronic mental health issues. The goal of case management is to stabilize or improve social and behavioral functioning in the school, community, and home environments. Case Managers work with clients to build personal support systems and learn to advocate for themselves. Treatment often focuses on the development of problem-solving/coping skills and learning to utilize appropriate conflict resolution strategies.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
Who We Need:
1. Associate’s Degree in a human services field required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience working with persons in the mental health and/or substance abuse populations preferred: one year required.
3. Primary Care setting knowledge or experience preferred.
4. Holds a valid Indiana Driver’s License, has a reliable vehicle, and insurance.
5. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
6. Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.