Salary: $0.00 /hour
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Valley Oaks Health Therapists provide cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning. Therapists conduct substance abuse evaluations, including the development of treatment plan and treatment plan reviews.
Who We Need
• Master’s degree in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
• Social workers must maintain an Indiana License as a Clinical Social Worker, as eligible.
• Able to achieve the required competencies or privileges at Valley Oaks Health
• Valid Indiana Driver’s License and insurance, as applicable.
• Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement..
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.