Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health is a local community mental health center that is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
This position provides training in social work, psychology or education and clinical skill and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provide substance abuse treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to program clients with severe and disabling mental illnesses under the clinical supervision of the team leader. Some tasks may include:
- Provide direct clinical substance abuse treatment to clients on an individual, group, and family basis in the office and the community settings.
- Conduct comprehensive chemical dependency evaluations and biopsychosocial assessments, including diagnostic impressions and treatment recommendations.
- Provide clinical consultation to staff related to substance abuse and treatment.
- Provide case management and assessment information.
Who We Need:
- A Master’s degree in a mental health profession from an accredited university.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as a Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor (LCAC) by the Health Professions Bureau. LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT licensure may substitute for a LCAC if applicant demonstrates competencies with the addiction population.
- Able to achieve and maintain the required competencies or privileges at Valley Oaks Health
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance, as applicable
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health brings diversity and flexibility to a new level with our offers on competitive salary and an excellent fringe benefits package, which includes a supportive and diverse work environment, training in evidenced-based practices and substantial opportunities for growth.
We also provide a full benefits package which includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; alongside an employer-sponsored 401(k).
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org