Lafayette, IN 47904
Salary: $0.01 /hour
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center located in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
The Program Evaluator:
1. Provides assessment, case formulation, diagnosis, and treatment planning to clients in the assigned service.
2. Provides and/or supervises an appropriate range of individual therapy modalities that are recovery oriented, trauma informed, and culturally competent.
3. Provides and/or supervises the delivery of group therapy.
4. Provides and/or supervises the delivery of family/couple therapy.
5. Provides crisis/emergency services, as needed.
6. Provides care that meets the clinical mental health guidelines promulgated by the Veterans Health Administration.
7. Provides case management and coordinates with primary care staff to coordinate client’s overall wellness.
8. Collaborates with and assists primary caregivers and collaterals to meet the needs of the client in a manner that is person and family centered.
9. Moves clients through the appropriate treatment with expected outcomes.
Who We Need:
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, or Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling from an accredited counseling/therapy program accepted by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau with 60 credit hours of graduate work and the required practicum acceptable for licensure in Indiana.
2. Social workers must maintain an Indiana License as a Clinical Social Worker, as eligible. Mental Health Counselors must maintain an Indiana License as a Mental Health Counselor, as eligible. Marriage and Family Therapists must maintain an Indiana License as a Marriage and Family Therapist, as eligible.
3. Integrated Care experience preferred.
4. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.