Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Valley Oaks Healths’ Therapists provide cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning. Therapists conduct substance abuse evaluations, including the development of treatment plan and treatment plan reviews.
Who We Need:
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW) or MA in a related field; License eligible psychologists can also apply-salary is based on degree and commensurate with level of experience
- Experience in assessing and working with individuals with mental illness and co-occurring disorders
- Openness to learning and providing state of the art Evidenced-Based treatment based on the diagnosis and needs of the client
- Ability and willingness to work with individuals, couples and with families (and/or teens) in the home, school, office and other appropriate settings in the community
- Ability to work independently, as well as contribute to a team
- Strong clinical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be able to work with the school calendar and school hours
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and/or experience of and Electronic Medical Record
- Experience working with the Department of Children’s services a plus
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.