Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Valley Oaks Health is looking for a Clinical Therapist for our CATCH Team. The Child and Adolescent Team for Community and Home-Based Services employs a multidisciplinary approach to providing community and home-based treatment for youth with serious emotional disturbances and their families residing in Tippecanoe County. It draws on evidenced-based practices and provides a combination of intensive individual and family therapy, medication management, and case management services.
Who We Need:
• Master’s degree in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, or Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling from an accredited counseling/therapy program accepted by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau with 60 credit hours of graduate work and the required practicum acceptable for licensure in Indiana.
• Social workers must maintain an Indiana License as a Clinical Social Worker, as eligible. Mental Health Counselors must maintain an Indiana License as a Mental Health Counselor, as eligible. Marriage and Family Therapists must maintain an Indiana License as a Marriage and Family Therapist, as eligible.
• Able to achieve the required competencies or privileges at Valley Oaks Health
• Valid Indiana Driver’s License and insurance, as applicable.
• Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.